Turkish Models are considered stunners for their beautiful features and looks. They cherish the ramp with their worthy looks. In this, we will talk about a few famous Turkish models who are ideal of audience.
Read Also : 5 Most Famous European Female Models to Follow
Hande Erçel was born in Bandirma, Turkey, on November 24, 1993. She is a Turkish model and actress who became famous almost overnight. Erçel is best known for playing Hayat Uzun – Sarslmaz in Aşk Laftan Anlamaz (2016–2017), in which she starred alongside Burak Deniz as Murat Sarslmaz.
Hande Ercel, the actress, has completed her studies at Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University. She held the titles of “Miss Turkey” and later “Miss Civilization of the World” in 2012, and she went on to model before appearing in the show “alikuşu” as Zahide.
- Hande Erçel has been fascinated by acting and modeling since she was a child. She started modeling after winning the Miss Turkey competition in 2012.
- The significant princely esteem backs up 2-Hande Erçel’s total assets she has earned in the modeling industry and Turkish television.
- Throughout her life, the talented model enjoys traveling and capturing valuable moments.
Korel is the juvenile of actor Tanju Korel, who is of Circassian origin, and actress Hülya Darcan, who is Albanian. Bergüzar Korel spent her childhood in Ulus and completed her primary and secondary education at Nilüfer Hatun Primary School and Yldz College. She earned her bachelor’s degree in theatre from Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University. Bergüzar Korel first appeared in Kurtlar Vadisi: Irak as Leyla.
After starring as ehrazat Evliyaolu in Binbir Gece, she gained a lot of attention. She appeared in one episode of Magnificent Century as Monica Teressa’s visitor (Episode 24). In the well-known series Karaday, she starred as Feride adolu alongside Kenan mirzalolu in 2012.
In her professional life, the actress has won two significant awards for best actress in a leading role, including the Golden Butterfly Awards (Altn Kelebek dülleri) in 2006 for her role in “1001 Nights (Binbir Gece)” and the Karadayi series in 2013.
- In the 2005 film “Valley of the Wolves: Iraq,” Leyla made an appearance in front of the crowd. One of the challenges of this position is that Leyla’s character speaks Arabic, and the movie will be shot live. Despite the fact that she had never heard the dialect before, Bergüzar trained for her role in a brief period of time and was a huge success. The film shattered box office records.
- Her big break came in the role of Ehrazat Evliyaolu in Binbir Gece, which earned her the nickname Bin. She was coached by Ayla Algan, a well-known actress, for this leading role.
- Korel appeared as Monica Terrasse in the television series The Spectacular Century as a guest star.
Read Also : Sexiest Bikini Models of All Time
On August 13, 1985, Elçin Sangu was born. Elcin is a Turkish model and actress. Elcin graduated from Mersin University’s Opera Department and studied acting at the Sahne Tozu Theatre. She was cast as Jale in the Kanal D drama series yle Bir Geçer Zaman ki in 2011, in which she also sang and played the piano. She is much known for her role as Defne in the Star TV romantic comedy TV series Kiralk Aşk, which she played from June 2015 to January 2017.
In Aşk Kaç Beden Giyer, Elcin played the lead role of Nehir. She played Eda in Bir Aşk Hikâyesi, a Turkish version of the South Korean television series I’m Sorry, I Love You, from 2013 to 2014.
Elcin Sangu portrayed Güzide in the 2014 drama series Kurt Seyit ve ura, which was filmed in Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine. Elcin began acting in Kiralk Aşk the same year, following another leading role in the 2015 TV series Sevdam Alabora. She was named the face of Sunsilk and Boyner in 2016.
- Sangu has a long-standing friendship with Yunus zdiken, who works in a private company outside of the arts, culture, and diversion universe.
- Aside from television, Sangu has also featured in advertisements for brands such as ‘Nestlé Türkiye NESCAFÉ,’ ‘Coca-Cola Türkiye,’ ‘Unilever Elidor,’ and ‘Boyner.’
- During her career, Sangu has avoided any rumors or scandals, and she has succeeded in keeping a favorable public profile.
Fahriye was born on 4 June 1986 in Istanbul, Turkey. Fahriye is a performing actress who is half-German and half-Turkish. She is well much for her role as Necla Tekin in Yaprak Dökümü, a film adaptation of Reşat Nuri Güntekin’s novel.
The third film adaptation of one of the most well-known novels about love and adoration became exemplary in the world of literature. A Turkish author published the novel in 1922. Fahriye played Feride in the television series alkuşu, based on the novel by Reşat Nuri Güntekin.
Fahriye Evcen made her film debut in the film Cennet, which was released on 11 April 2008, and she was cast in a leading role in the film Aşk Tutulmas later that year. Evcen enrolled at Boaziçi University to study history after completing her studies in Germany.
Fahriye later portrayed Feride in TMS Productions’ TV series alkuşu, in which she beautifully demonstrated her talent, brilliantly speaking to the persona of Faride and the true essence of the character with the entire whirlwind of feelings.
Read Also : Most Beautiful Asian Women
- In 2012, the television series Veda: Esir Sehirde Bir Konak/Farewell premiered. The protagonists of this story are the finance minister and his family. They are sandwiched between trained Ottomans and patriots seeking a new future.
- Fahriye enjoys reading, especially philosophy, psychology, and sociology books.
- Fahriye Evcen has chosen to concentrate on her acting career and has gone on to her favorite reading, making friends, and she has no plans to marry.
Sinem Kobal began her ballet training when she was four years old. She went through eight years of preparation. Kobal was a dedicated and hardworking student. In addition to her studies, she played volleyball. The Royal Academy awarded her a high school diploma.
Sinem Kobal went on to Beykent University to study Art Management and Performing Arts. Sinem Kobal has appeared in a number of Turkish television commercials, including those for Gencturkcell and Bingo. Sinem Kobal starred alongside Metin Akdüler, Hazar Ergüçlü, Okan Yalabik, Binnur Kaya, Nazan Kesal, Tansu Tasanlar, Burak Tamdogan, and Ulas Tuna Astepe in the film “Analar ve Anneler” in 2015.
- Sinem Kobal began a relationship with Arda Turan, a Turkish footballer. Arda Turan was associated with the Turkish national team as a left-winger in August 2009. They married in January 2010 and later divorced in late 2013.
- Sinem Kobal was born one month before Ceyda Ates, another Turkish film actress.
- She studied acting and arts administration as a student at Beykent University in Istanbul, Turkey.
Özge Yağız is a young Turkish actress and model established in Istanbul, Turkey. She is best known for some of her best work in movies and TV series, such as Yemin (2019). However, it was the one that helped her gain fame across the borders, Adini sen koy (2016) and Sol Yanim (2020).
- The actress was launched by Hasan Gungor Management.
- The zodiac signal of a stunning actress is Aries.
- Yagiz is an animal lover and seen regularly with puppy on her social.
- She has a cat named Başkan.