Harry Smith Biography
- Born: 1971 (age 50 years)
- Birth Place: Philadelphia, PA
- Nationality: American
- Eye Colour: Dark brown
- Hair Colour: Black
- Spouse: Ananda Lewis
- Siblings: Pam Smith, Ellen Smith, Will Smith
- Parents: Willard Carroll Smith, Sr., Caroline Bright
- Niece: Willow Smith
- Net Worth: US$ 10 Million Approximately
- Wife Net Worth: Estimated US$ 2 Million
- Brother Will Smith Net Worth: US$ 350 Million
Harry Smith is also known as Harry Smith entrepreneur. He is an accountant, an American manager, and famous as the brother of the famous Hollywood actor Will Smith. Will Smith is a 50-year-old actor and is renowned for his roles in many movies, such as “Bad Boy”, “In Pursuit of Happiness”, Noir, Hancock, and others.
Harry Smith manages his production company “Treyball Entertainment” and the entire financial activities. Harry is responsible for all his brother’s actions, sponsorships, film contacts, etc. He also manages all business affairs. He is also responsible for the purification business of most actors.
Harry Smith Family
Harry Smith Entrepreneur (Harry Smith Entrepreneur) was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1971. The 50-year-old actor is the former US Air-Force soldiers Willard Carroll-Smith I and Caroline-Bright. His parents also separated in 2007 due to some problems. His father died on November 8, 2018 due to some of his health problems.
In addition to Will Smith, Harry Smith is the brother of two sisters, Pamela Smith and Ellen Smith. He also had a brother named Willard Carroll Smith II; he is an American actor and rapper. He is one of the top celebrities.
He has completed his high school studies at a private school in Philadelphia and is said to have graduated from a well-known university.
Harry is married to Ananda Lewis, an American model, TV personality, and social activist. They also have a son named Harry Smith Jr., and they have two nephews Jaden Smith and Terry Smith. Currently, the couple and their family live happily in a luxury residence in Los Angeles, California.
The approximated net worth of harry Smith is $10 million.
Facts About Harry Smith
- Harry Smith’s parents’ names are Willard Christopher Smith Jr. and Caroline Bright, divorced in 2007.
- On November 8, 2018, Harry’s father passed away due to specific health problems.
- Harry Smith has two other sisters, Pamela Smith, and Ellen Smith, they are twins.
- There is not much information about Pam, but Ellen is a hair and makeup artist.
- His sister Ellen Smith (Ellen Smith) married in 2004, and her spouse is Dee Lawrence Downs (Dee Lawrence Downs).
- He is young in all his family members, while Will-Smith is the second child. Harry Smith is married to Ananda Lewis.
- She is an American TV personality, model, and social activist.
- The couple has a son whose name is Harry Smith Jr.
- Jada Pinkett Smith (Jada Pinkett Smith) is a famous American actress, singer and businesswoman, and Smith’s sister.
- Harry Smith (Harry Smith) has two nephews, namely Trey Smith (Trey Smith) and Jaden Smith (Jaden Smith). Also has a beautiful niece named Willow Smith.
- He lives in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Smith’s height is 6 feet 0 inches (183 cm high). His weight is approximately 85 kg (187 lb).
What's Your Reaction?
In the Last 15 years, Olivia Nottebohm is contributing as a news contributor at various News & Media Companies.