Most men like to keep a beard, and they look super handsome while having a beard. It gives them a sense of masculinity. It is a fashion that can never become outdated.
Also, the beard is that factor in the personality of the men that highlights them.
How to Grow a Beard Fast:
Although there are also some useful tips and tricks to naturally grow a beard fast.
The food intake of our body is essential. What we eat is reflected in our body, skin and hair growth. Here I have named some important food items that stimulate the follicles and help in hair’s fast and healthy growth.
- Nuts, Seeds and Sweet Peppers
- Oysters, Shrimps and Meats
- Beans and Soy Beans
- Eggs, Berries and Fatty fish
- Spinach, Sweet Potatoes and Avocados
Avoid Smoking and Drugs:
It is possible to suffer permanent hair loss from smoking tobacco. It has been shown that smoking increases your risk of hair loss. As a result of smoking, your hair follicles may undergo oxidative stress, and blood flow may be reduced, which is the ultimate reason for hair loss.
You may be able to grow a thick, full beard by quitting smoking, as it reduces blood vessel damage. It can be challenging to quit smoking, but your doctor can help you create the right plan for you.
A healthy routine means sleeping enough and on time. It also includes the regular exercise of your body. Somehow some people don’t accept the fact that exercise affects our hair growth.
Let me explain it to you. Exercising enables your scalp to receive more nutrients and oxygen due to increased blood circulation.
Moreover, Iron and Omega-3 give your hair follicles an extra boost to promote healthy hair growth. So in this way, a good exercise routine helps your hair to grow faster.
An experiment was conducted to test the effect of sleeping time on the growth of a man’s beard. The results showed that if enough sleep is not taken, it reduces hair growth.
Actually, sleep deprivation is linked with hormonal disturbance, and hormonal disturbance directly affects hair growth. So for healthy growth, you must need to sleep at night for 6 to 8 hours. One other important thing is to balance the routine.
Skin Care Routine:
For good beard hair growth, it is essential to take care of your face. Always use a good soap or face wash, whatever you prefer. Wash your face twice or thrice a day with face wash and use a proper amount of it.
While washing the face, slightly massage your skin so that all the dirt particles can leave the pores of your face. After washing the face, the next step is to moisturize the skin. Always use a good moisturizer that suits your skin.
How to Grow a Thicker Beard?
The hair thickness completely depends upon the genes of a person. The colour of the hair, the thickness and their growth speed all depend on the genes.
In fact, science has not yet proven any specific regimen that will thicken beard hair. It has been reported that olive oil and avocado oil may provide beard thickening benefits.
But to make your beard hair look thicker, you should use a good moisturizer. It works in a way that makes your skin look clean and helps make your beard hair look shiny. Thus due to that reflection of light, your beard hair becomes looks thicker and healthier.
Some Myths about Shaving Hair:
Most people think that if they shave their hair, then the new hair will grow thick. But let’s bash out this myth. The length, growth and thickness of new hair always depend upon the genes of a person.
When we shave the beard hair, the thin edges of the hair are removed. So the thick edges come at the edge, and thus, the beard hair looks thicker.
This method is basically a technique to show your beard hair is thick and healthy, but it has nothing to do with the growth.
There are also some myths about cosmetics that are believed to be for thick beard hair growth. To date, there is no cosmetic introduced that can increase the thickness of the hair.
The cosmetics that are supposed to increase the thickness of beard hair do not do so. They clean the skin and make the hair look darker. Their dark tone of the hair thus shows them more clearly, and therefore we think the hair is growing and becoming thick.
Some Benefits of having Beard:
A beard is undoubtedly something to be proud of. Beard not just helps you to look more masculine but also makes you healthier.
The following are the benefits of having a beard that you should tell anyone who tells you it’s unsanitary or unattractive.
- The first and most important benefit of having a beard is that it helps your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. About 95% of the ultraviolet rays are blocked from reaching the skin if you have a beard. As well as protecting the skin, it also prevents wrinkles and ageing.
- The other benefit is that having a beard is like having a filter. The beard hair filters all the dust particles and pollens to enter the nostrils and mouth. So you can say that those who have a beard are less likely to face any disease caused by air pollutants. The beard is always recommended to prevent severe situations and inhaling problems caused by allergens and pollens to asthma patients.
- Men do feel like men and want their bodies to demonstrate that as well, and growing a beard is one of the best ways to show off masculinity and manliness. It’s probably because of this that women perceive men with beards as confident, mature, and masculine.
- One amazing benefit of having a beard is that it saves a lot of your time on a daily basis. You know those who have clean shaves needs to shave their faces. It took about 20 minutes to shave your face. According to a study, a man wastes 5 months of his life to shave his face. Think about what you could do with that much time.
- Some people usually don’t like their face shape. They can greatly alter the shape of their face by trimming and grooming their beard. It will greatly influence the visual appearance of the shape. If one had short sideburns and an angular beard, his entire baby-faced geek could be transformed into a badass look. As an alternative, if you feel you are beginning to look too scary and masculine, you can grow the sides of your hair and shape your beard rounder. It will help you to give a more approachable look.
- It is strange, but yes those men who have beards look more trustworthy and honest. It also helps them to build strong connections to their society and friends. According to a study, women love, trust, and find attractive to the beard men. Beard faced men also give a sense of sincerity.
- Last but not least, a beard also helps to provide insulation to your face in winters. Most people have experienced how cold the weather is in the winter and how the wind can literally bite your face when you have nothing to cover your face with. Those who have a beard have an additional layer of protection of their face skin. So their skin is not affected by extremely cold air and thus remains insulated even in freezing weather.
How to grow a fuller beard?
The process of growing a beard is easy, but sometimes, getting a fuller beard becomes very difficult. It happens that some people use wrong products and suffer many side effects as a consequence.
While some began to try natural remedies but due to lack of knowledge and accurate information, they also don’t succeed in growing fuller beard.
A beard that grows thicker and fuller will become more desirable if you follow a few key rules. We may need to debunk some myths and recognize some facts. You can grow a thick, full beard by following these tips.
- If you already have a beard and are trying to have a fuller beard then your first step in skincare. A good skincare routine will help you in preventing rashes, allergy and other skin issues. Healthy skin will promote good hair growth. Also, try to cleanse the face twice a week. It will eliminate all the dirt and dust particles from the pores of your skin and will help in good hair growth of beard.
- For growing a fuller beard, the next step is to start using shampoo and conditioner. In the market, there are special products like shampoos for beard hairs. They help in reducing the beard hair fall and promotes growth by increasing blood circulation level. Besides this, these products also moisturize the hair.
- As I mentioned above, trimming beard hair do not promote fast and healthy growth. But it helps in removing the thin edges of the hair and makes your beard look clean. It also gives a fuller appearance to your beard. So let’s try this trick, and I am sure it will work in growing a fuller beard.
- Taking supplements also helps in promoting the growth of the beard. What supplements do is exactly what their name implies. They truly benefit your diet from their nutritional value. The supplements are basically the vitamins and minerals that your body lacks. They help in fulfil the deficiencies of your body to promote the best hair growth. It is always advised to never take any supplements without consulting your doctor.
- Make sure you are exercising regularly. Maintaining a healthy body pays off. Blood flow and testosterone levels can be boosted by exercise. It has been found that these two factors improve hair follicle density and promote growing beard hair. In addition to helping you grow a thicker beard, exercise can also reduce stress levels.
- A large portion of our body consists of water. So you can say water is essential for our body. For good health and hair growth, water plays a key role. Water also keeps our body and skin healthy. Good skin promotes good hair growth. So try to keep yourself hydrated. Drink 4 litres of water daily.
How long does it take to grow a beard?
If you’re struggling to grow a beard or are interested in growing it, you might wonder how long it takes. The time it takes to grow is about two months. But most authentically, the time it takes depends upon the length of the beard you are looking for.
According to research, our facial hair grows about 2 to 3 mm per day or in 24 hours. The facial hair growth also depends upon the hormones of the person. For those who have a healthy body, their hair growth rate is faster.
Facial hair begins to grow in stages as soon as you stop shaving. It is possible that hair may grow faster and fuller in some areas at first. But try to be patient as it takes time to grow a beard.
- Phase One. Beard growth begins with this phase. The duration of this phase is approximately seven days. Depending on the amount of stubble you have at the end of the week, you can see how fast or how slowly your beard will grow.
- Phase two. The second phase consists of the next two weeks of the duration. If your body can grow beard hair, you will see the small patches of the hair at the end of these two weeks.
- Phase three. The third phase covers the next two weeks of the duration of your beard growth. In this time, you will see that the small patches are growing to become fuller. A full beard isn’t a guarantee if you haven’t yet grown much facial hair.
- Phase four. Now you have entered into the second month of your beard growth. In this phase, you will have a fuller beard. Now let’s trim your hair slightly. For trimming, you can go to a barber or can do it by yourself. It will help in making the clear and neat shape of your beard.
- Last Phase: The last phase duration is upto you. Usually, this phase lasts when eight weeks are done. In this phase, you have a good growth of beard hair on your face. Because of trimming in the previous phase, they also look neat. Now you have to decide how much length you want of your beard.
For some people, hair growth is not according to these phases. The reasons for this can be many. Like as mentioned above, age, diet, sleep, daily routine, hormones and genetics etc.
Taking proper care of health and taking supplements can work for such people to grow beards.
Different styles of Beard:
Adding contrast and dimension to your face is the ultimate goal of your beard style. Certain kinds of Beards work better for certain faces, and not all kinds of beards work to make you look cool and handsome. The right beard style can help you look your best.
These are some of the best beard styles I have come across. Decide which one you like best.
This beard style has short hair. Let your facial hair grow for a few days after shaving the beard to accomplish this beard style. In this style, the length of the hair is just a few mm.
Beards with long stubbles may be tricky to handle than short stubble. As it appears on the lower third of a man’s face as a darkening, it is also called the perfect five o’clock shadow.
It is about 6 mm longer than a medium stubble, so the best beard trimmer with an adjustable guard will work best to achieve this look.
In order to grow a full beard, you must start growing your beard. When you are growing, you may encounter strange reactions from your colleagues.
But once you have grown fuller beard hair, you can now trim them to define your beard shape and neckline. Those men who do not have any proper jawlines can go with this style. It will help them to create their best suitable jawline artificially.
There’s nothing more traditional than an old-school beard style like Dutch Beard. This is the longer and fuller beard with the sideburns connected.
It flares to the outwards and also at the bottom. Another characteristic of the Dutch beard style is that it does not have a mustache.
Giuseppe Verdi was the person who inspired the Verdi style of beard. The Verdi beard is a stylish beard with a shaped moustache.
It must not grow more than 1.5 cm beyond the mouth’s corner. Maintaining a well-groomed Verdi beard moustache is essential.
The growth of beard hair depends upon the genetics of a person. However, you can provide your hair with the best environment for growth.
It will help in eliminating the patchy areas and will thicken existing hair. However, if nothing works, then go to a skin specialist and ask him what to do. He will surely help you in the best way possible.