Here we have Step By Step Guide for you on how to do butterfly Braids, so lets get started.
- Create a triangular part on your hairline and tighten the elastic band portion. Make a curved portion in the left corner of your forehead and set it to some edge protection gel. Repeat the above measures by ensuring that the component is in order with the tip of your last year of styling.
- Stitch tie the hair segment to the left of the portion you made at the edge of your forehead. Pull more hair as you pleat to the crown of your scalp by cutting the loose ends off. Create a loose cornrow down the middle of your head to keep the loose ends out of your way. Make a slightly curved stitch of the neck with the remaining hair.
- Create a cornrow over the very first stitch braid that rises two inches back from your hairline and leaves the edges unbridled. Create the other cornrow right above it, beginning with the hairline. Repeat the same pattern on the right side of your head, starting at the right side of the triangular section right in the center of your hairline.
- Twist the two inches of the hairline left at the front. Start to tie a thicker cornrowed mohawk hairstyle, using all the free ends. Continue with the Stitch braids and cornrows that were previously woven under the middle of your head. You should spray your head with a mousse and cover it with wrap bands.
- Hit it with the blow dryer’s heat and then force the wrap out of the hair to set the look. Grasp the front part of the rampant hair and style a relaxed feed-in box braid with branches for a firmer finish. Connect the box to the cornrowed Mohawk and tie the final look and trim the cord.