Table of Contents
- Success Story
- Physical Appearance
- Net worth
- What kind of personality does Seo Kang Joon have?
- Is S. Kang Joon famous among girls?
- What is the recent Controversy about Seo Kang?
- The Summer Snow, His Worst Movie
- Seo Kang Joon’s Relationship
- Review of “Are You Human?”
- Seo Kang Joon’s most Appreciated Work
- 15 Interesting facts about Seo Kang Joon
Seo Kang Joon is a famous Korean actor, model, and singer. He was born in 1993 on October 12th, in the small city of Gunpo, in South Korea’s Province Gyeonggi.
He went to Malaysia for higher studies after his second year of education in secondary school. After two years, he returned to Korea and continued his first year of education in high school. He received his college education from Dong Seoul College.
He is the youngest member of his family, who lived with his parents till his primary education. His parents gave him the nickname Lee. He dreamed of becoming an actor and was always supported by his parents for it.
Seo Kang Joon started his career by becoming a 5urprise (boy group) member. With this, he also started his acting career. In 2011, he appeared in the music video “I remember.”
After that, he worked in back-to-back TV series starting from “Dream High” to “A Witch’s Lover,” where he finally got a major role in “Cunning Single Lady” (a comedy series).
He became a successful rising star at a very young age. In 2014 he won the Best New Actor Award for “The Cunning Lady”, and in 2015 he won the 8th Korean Drama Award for “Cheese in the Trap”. Moreover, in 2016, he won the 1st Asia Award again for “Cheese in the Trap.”
The list of his success kept expanding with the achievement of the 2nd Asia Artist Award two times and then KBS Drama Award for his excellent work in “Are You Human?”
This 28-year-old Seo Kang Joon is 6 ft tall with 70 kg weight. He is known to have adorable caramel-coloured eyes.
You may misconceive his bright eyes by thinking they may be contact lenses, yet he owns them. His audience seems obsessed with his beautiful eyes; some even comment that he has vampire’s eyes.
According to some sources, Seo Kang Joon’s net worth has been $15.1 billion in recent years, and some say that his net worth is $1M.
However, the fact is still a mystery. Still, he seems to be the Richie Rich of the film industry as he has not only made his reputation but money.
What kind of personality does Seo Kang Joon have?
S. Kang Joon has an introverted personality as he is not very social. So, he barely updates his fans on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
He is also not open about his relationship; he likes to keep things to himself. It is the reason why his fans are quite curious about him.
Is S. Kang Joon famous among girls?
Oh yes, S. Kang Joon is so renowned among girls that no one can deny it. His extra gorgeous look and amazing back-to-back performances in TV dramas and K-movies made him more wanted.
He is even loved and adored by Korean girls and all the girls around the world.
What is the recent Controversy about Seo Kang?
Netizens Claimed that Seo Kang Joon spoiled his Image after the recent K-Drama Role. Being handsome and successful is not easy sometimes. It is why he has been in some controversies lately.
One is that he appeared to have stolen a major lead role in the TV N drama “Cheese in Trap” from Park Hae Jin. However, the truth is still unknown, so it’s a No or maybe thing. He played the main role in the 2018 movie, “Are You Human?
It raised questions in viewers’ minds as they began to ask why he slapped his female bodyguard Gong Seung Yeon. It was shocking for some of the fans to see him doing so.
If you are a fan of Seo Kang’s, you must have seen his best movies, and you might be crazy about him, but do you know about his worst movies?
The Summer Snow, His Worst Movie
Mystery movies sound the best to most people who like to watch movies, but at the same time, these moody mysteries can be boring and meaningless too.
“The Summer Snow” is one of the movies produced with an intellectual bent, but it turned out to be a war-boiling and exhausting impact.
Seo Kang Joon’s Relationship
“LOVE IS IN THE AIR. ” This quote appears factual for celebs all over the world. Although it’s quite impossible to keep a check on one’s every hook-up or break-up history, celebrities are relatively prudent and discreet when it comes to their personal life.
However, we will still try to unleash the love life of Seo Kang Joon — a 28 years old singer and actor. Seo Kang Joon likes to keep his relationships a bit intimate.
There is no authenticity of his prior relationship status, but rumours are aired that he had a relationship with Alice — a trainee who worked in a South Korean Entertainment Company.
He announced this news on his Official Facebook Page and posted a picture along with her, which went viral. Fans started questioning his love life, to which he responded that he had a relationship for about 100 days and that Alice wasn’t the girl he talked about.
Rumours are that Seo Kang Joon started dating his co-star — Gong Seon Joon, after they started working on a drama serial, “Are You, Human Too?” The public liked the on-screen couple.
The audience even wished to see them as real-life partners too, but destiny had something else for them in store. The sources couldn’t confirm their relationship.
The actor worked with so many sensual girls, but it appears that he has friend-zoned them all and prefers spending time in working. The actor never engaged nor got married and didn’t have any children. He is currently single.
Review of “Are You Human?”
Looking for the best Korean Drama? Here it is! Korea is famous for its back-to-back hit K-drama series production. Similarly, Seo Kang Joon is known for his extraordinary work in “Are You Human?”.
The story of this movie is heart-touching. S. Kang played the major role of Nam Shin in this series.
It is a romantic comedy. Many people watched this movie even when their native language was not Korean. The reason is that the series shows the relationship between humans and robots.
It is funny, and most people liked the series because it was funny and romantic. However, some people disliked it because it was not reality-based.
Seo Kang Joon’s most Appreciated Work
SEO Kang Joon is a well-known Korean Actor. He worked in several movies and TV shows. He played uncountable characters in hit movies.
“My Love My Bride,” “Roomies Room,” “My year-end medley 2021 the beauty inside 2015”, “Entourage,” “Haneuljae,” and “Salinsageon.”
“Are you human?” and “Cheese in the trap” was the best hits of his career and were released in 2016. He also played the main role in “When the weather is fine 2020”, “Grid 2022”, and “watcher 2019”.
My love, My bride is a romantic South Korean comedy film; therefore, it is appreciated by numerous people. This film is directed by I’m chan-sang And written by Kim -Ji -Hye.
This film is related to the fact encircling us.
It is a sad romantic movie. It is about a young boy and girl who got wed after graduation. In “My love, My bride,” There is a scene in which the couple is on honeymoon, they fight, and at the same place/
The girl sees her boss, and the boy feels jealous of her boss. This Drama got 787,535 admissions in cinemas in just five days and 2 million in just the fourth week.
The audience receives this film. It earns 11.3 billion from 1.44 million entries.
The next Drama is Summer Snow. Seo Kang Joon is the main character of the Drama.
Summer snow is a Japanese television drama launched from July 7th to September 15th,2000. It is a story about a past war.
In which a man has been forced to grow up too rapidly because he had to run off the middle family business after his parent’s passing and have to take care of their siblings.
Many people like this Drama because of its unbelievable outstanding story and appreciate it.
The hero Nastsuo ( Seo Kang Joon) had a brother and a little sister.
He feels pessimistic because his sister used to waste her time and serve most of his time using video tournaments or parlour games.
Within a few days, this Drama became special for everyone and earned a lot of preference, love, and affection. It is because Seo Kang Joon is an outstanding hero. He has an ultimate go on the hit list in which he works.
15 Interesting facts about Seo Kang Joon
- Seo Kang Joon was born on October 12th, so his zodiac sign is Libra, and the zodiac animal is Rooster.
- He has beautiful hazel brown eyes and black hair. Guess what! You may think he is strong and brave, but he has a severe phobia of insects.
- Since middle school, he kept watching movies, which prompted his interest in acting. He is so fond of watching movies that he used to watch at least one or two daily.
- Seo Kang Joon has a supporting mother, an optimistic father, and an elder sister. He is a cat lover, and this is why he keeps three cats called Doki, Oki, and Kiki.
- When it comes to religion, one can clearly say that Seo Kang Joon is Christian by religion.
- He had been in a relationship in the past, but he doesn’t have a girlfriend. Seo Kang Joon is not open about his personal life. Thus, he endeavours to keep his life private.
- He had spent about a year and seven months studying in Malaysia. Once he said, “I’m not fluent. I can speak simple English phrases.”
- Seo Kang Joon’s net worth is expected to be $7 million in 2022. Looking forward to his career success, it seems that he has already earned much through his career.
- His salary might be worth a thousand or a million dollars, but the actual amount is still unknown. However, Channel Korea, the “Coffee Prince” celebrity, earns approximately $65000 per episode.
- Earnings from drama series, music videos, and films sum up his net worth.
- A few years ago, Seo Kang Joon resigned from Fantagio, one of his old and reliable agencies, for seven years.
- He and the three companion actors of the group 5urprise joined a new agency called the Man of Creation (M.O.C).
- Although this tall, fairly handsome actor is a recognized celebrity. He hardly engages on social media like Twitter and Facebook, though he frequently comes up in the news and gossip.
- He has been a movie lover since his childhood. So, when he was a student, he appeared in several auditions. He strived his best but could not succeed. However, he took this failure as motivation.
- He did not lose his heart and kept going. In the 2011 F/W Seoul Fashion Week Runway, he unexpectedly succeeded and quit after appearing in two shows.
- He was crazy about acting. At a very early age, he started dreaming about becoming a star. He attended an academy for acting with his own earned money from part-time jobs.
- Rumours are that S Kang Joon went after a friend in SM auditions during his teenage and got a chance to appear in auditions, and out of the blue, he won the audition.
- He has an introverted personality and is quite shy. However, this does not count for his actions because he becomes cheerful and lively once he gets attached to people.