Rouba Sadeh was born on April 15, 1987. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She got a degree in Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design and a Master in Business Administration from the Lebanese American University in Beirut. She is known as the ex-wife of Michele Morrone.
Many years ago, after meeting through mutual friends, the fashion designer established a romantic relationship with Michele Morrone. Rouba Sadeh married her ex-husband in a private ceremony in 2014.
However, the couple had kept their love lives personal and never mentioned their wedding date and location. Rouba and Michele held a grand wedding in the presence of family and close friends.
Rouba gave birth to two sons named Marcus Morrone and Brado Morrone after their marriage. Due to some arguments and other personal issues, the designer decided to end the relationship with him. She had a divorce in 2018.
In an interview, the actor told his fans that he experienced severe depression after his marriage. He also stated that he is ready to leave everything went to a farm where he did gardening and quit the show in an Instagram post. After a year of separation, he returned to the acting world and brought one of his career’s greatest successes, namely 365 days. He posted a picture on his Instagram and quoted
“A year and a half ago I was about to leave everything, I didn’t want to act anymore. I was in a severe state of depression after divorcing my wife. I found work as a gardener in a remote village of 1000 inhabitants because I had no more money in pocket. But life is strange, when you’re down destiny puts the right train in front of you and if you’re strong you can take it. Always believe in yourself…”
Rouba Saadeh Age
Michele Morrone’s ex-wife is 34 years old as of 2021. Rouba Sadeh was born in Lebanon’s parents in 1987.
- Rouba Saadeh is slim but slender, with a height of 5 feet 6 and 168 cm tall.
- She weighs about 55 kilograms (121 pounds) and keeps healthy by eating healthy food and doing proper exercise.
- Her body shape is a banana. Besides, Rouba’s height is estimated to be 34-25-34.
- She has very beautiful dark brown eyes and she has a very charming aura that people love to see her on social media
She is very personal and hardly mentions her parents, birthday, siblings, and early life. She has a sister named Abir Sadeh. The Lebanese Christian woman is highly on-trend because of her handsome ex-husband Michele Morrone.
Rouba Saadeh Boyfriend
As of 2021, Rouba is not dating anyone. The famous designer is known to keep her personal life private and yet she is indulged with her kids and family that she does not get the time to date
Assumption About Divorce
Many of the fans think that the couple separated because of the polish movie 365 Dni. Maybe Rouba got jealous of it, but still, the divorce is relatively unknown, and various people talked about different things. But it’s not true, as Michele was cast for 365 days after the divorce. Michele went through severe depression after his divorce, but he is still friendly with his wife because of their children.
As divorce settlements are significantly in trend these days, people are curious about how much Rouba settled. At that time, Michele had a net worth of $5 million and as of looking at the recent net worth of Rouba Saadeh is $2 million. It is not as massive as Jeff Bezos, bill gates, or Elon musk, but it still is getting viral over the internet.
Rouba Saadeh (born 1987) is a Lebanese fashion designer, founder, senior coordinator, freelance graphic designer, and former celebrity partner in Beirut. Her most famous ex-wife is Michele Morrone (Italian actor and singer), who became famous after playing the protagonist of Don Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 Polish film “365 Dni” (English: 365 Days). Michele worked.
Le Paradis Des Fous
Aside from her work as a designer, she owns her store where she sells clothes and accessories like smartphone covers and many more her store works quite well due to the limelight gained by her ex-husband’s career.
Besides, she served as CEO until December 2014. Rouba took part in his marriage and quit his job after giving birth and raising children. After separating from her former spouse, she pulled herself. According to sources, Saadeh is currently serving as a senior garment coordinator and will start working again at ELIE SAAB in Beirut in June 2019. As of 2020, Rouba Sadehs cumulative net worth is US$2M.
Education and Career
- Besides, Rouba also participated in the high school diploma course of the French/Lebanese high school diploma of Notre Dame de Paris from 1994 to 2004.
- Later, she graduated from the Lebanese American University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree in graphic design and digital media.
- In the same year, Sadeh had an internship at “Publicist Graphics Lebanon” for two months.
- This celebrity partner also has an MBA from the same university she obtained in 2011.
- She also received a one-year postgraduate diploma in fashion design from Istituto Marangoni in 2012.
- Since 2008, she has even been actively working as a freelance graphic designer.
Her primary source of income is mainly fashion designing. Her estimated net worth is over $2 M.
Some interesting facts about Rouba Saadeh are:
- She is known for speaking four languages such as English, French, Arabic, and Italian.
- Rouba has engraved an infinity tattoo on her wrist and a writing tattoo on her chest
- She claims that she loves to spend time with her family and sons while she is free
- Rouba is known to be loved on social media and has a huge fan following on Instagram
- She has 130K followers on Instagram
Rouba Saadeh Instagram
Rouba Saadeh has an Instagram account with handle @roubasaadeh she mostly post pictures of her sons and her social life which people tend to love
What's Your Reaction?
I have always been interested in reading stories and that is what developed my love for writing. writing has always been my go to in times and i love to share stories no matter what. i hope you like it