|Famous As||Lebanese Stylist|
|Age||33 years (1987)|
|Height||Approx. 5 ft 7 in (1.67 m)|
|Weight||Approx. 56 Kg (123 lbs)|
|Net Worth||Approx/ $2 M (USD)|
Rouba Saadeh was born on April 15, 1987. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She received a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design and a Master of Business Administration from the Lebanese American University in Beirut. She is known as an ex-wife of Michele Morrone.
Many years ago, after meeting through mutual friends, the fashion designer established a romantic relationship with her boyfriend, Michele Morrone. Rouba Saadeh married her ex-husband in a private ceremony in 2014.
However, the couple had a little personal affair with their love lives and never mentioned their wedding date and location. Rouba and Michele held a grand wedding in the presence of family and close friends.
Through their marriage, Rouba gave birth to two sons named Marcus Morrone and Brado Morrone. Due to some arguments and other personal issues, the designer decided to end the relationship with him. She had a divorce in 2018.
In an interview, the actor told his fans that he experienced severe depression after his marriage. In an Instagram post, he also stated that he is ready to leave everything and quit the show. After a year of separation, he returned to the acting world and brought one of his career’s greatest successes, namely 365 days.
Rouba Saadeh (born 1987) is a Lebanese fashion designer, founder, senior coordinator, freelance graphic designer, and former celebrity partner in Beirut. Her most famous ex-wife is Michele Morrone (Italian actor and singer), who became famous after playing the protagonist of Don Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 Polish film “365 Dni” (English: 365 Days). Michele worked.
Besides, she served as CEO until December 2014. Rouba took part in his marriage and quit his job after giving birth and raising children. After separating from her former spouse, she pulled herself. According to sources, Saadeh is currently serving as a senior garment coordinator and will start working again at ELIE SAAB in Beirut in June 2019. As of 2020, Rouba Saadeh’s cumulative net worth is US$250,000.
Her primary source of income is mainly fashion designing. Her estimated net worth is over $2 M.
Known Facts About Her
Ex wife of Michele morrone
Michele Morrone’s ex-wife is 33 years old as of 2020. RoubaSaadeh was born in Lebanon’s parents in 1987.
She is very personal and hardly mentions her parents, birthday, siblings, and early life.
Education and career
- Besides, Rouba also participated in the high school diploma course of the French/Lebanese high school diploma of Notre Dame de Paris from 1994 to 2004.
- Later, she graduated from the Lebanese American University in 2008 with a bachelor of science degree in graphic design and digital media.
- In the same year, Saadeh had an internship at “Publicis Graphics Lebanon” for two months.
- In fact, this celebrity partner also has an MBA from the same university she obtained in 2011.
- She also received a one-year postgraduate diploma in fashion design from Istituto Marangoni in 2012.
- Since 2008, she has even been actively working as a freelance graphic designer. –
Her height and weight
- Rouba Saadeh is slim but slender, with a height of 5 feet 6 and 168 cm tall.
- She weighs about 55 kilograms (121 pounds) and keeps in shape by eating healthy food and proper exercise.
- Her body shape is banana. Besides, Rouba’s height is estimated to be 34-25-34.
What's Your Reaction?
In the Last 15 years, Olivia Nottebohm is contributing as a news contributor at various News & Media Companies.