Michele Morrone’s Ex-Wife Rouba Saadeh was born on April 15, 1987, and recently she recently celebrated her 35 birthday.
She has a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and a master’s degree in Business Administration from the Lebanese American University in Beirut. Moreover, she is known as the ex-wife of Michele Morrone.
After meeting through mutual friends, Rouba had a romantic relationship with Michele Morrone. Rouba Saadeh married her ex-husband in a private ceremony in 2014.
However, the couple kept their relationship private and never mentioned their wedding date and location. Rouba and Michele held a grand wedding in the presence of family and close friends.
After her marriage, Rouba gave birth to two sons, Marcus Morrone and Brado Morrone. Due to some arguments and other personal issues, the couple ended their relationship in 2018.
In an interview, the actor told his fans that he experienced severe depression after his marriage. He also stated that he was ready to leave everything and go live on a farm where he could do gardening and quit the show in an Instagram post.
After a year of separation, he returned to the acting world and brought one of his career’s greatest successes, namely, 365 Days. He posted a picture on his Instagram and quoted
“A year and a half ago I was about to leave everything, I didn’t want to act anymore. I was in a severe state of depression after divorcing my wife. I found work as a gardener in a remote village of 1000 inhabitants because I had no more money in pocket. But life is strange, when you’re down destiny puts the right train in front of you and if you’re strong you can take it. Always believe in yourself…“
- Rouba Saadeh is slim but slender, with a height of 5 feet 6 in or 168 cm.
- She weighs about 55 kilograms (121 pounds) and keeps a healthy body by eating healthy food and doing proper exercise.
- Her body shape is a banana and her size is estimated to be 34-25-34.
- She has very beautiful dark brown eyes and she has a very charming aura that people love to see her on social media
She is very personal and hardly mentions her parents, birthday, or siblings. She has a sister named Abir Sadeh. The Lebanese Christian woman is highly on-trend because of her handsome ex-husband, Michele Morrone.
Rouba Saadeh Boyfriend
As by Redounds, she is not dating anyone. The famous designer is known to keep her personal life very private and yet she is indulged with her kids and family that she does not get the time to date, anyone.
Assumption About Divorce
Many fans think that the couple separated because of the polish movie 365 Days. Maybe Rouba got jealous of it, but still, the divorce is relatively unknown, and various people talked about different things.
But it’s not true, as Michele was cast for 365 days after the divorce. Michele went through severe depression after his divorce, but he is still friendly with his wife because of their children.
As divorce settlements are significantly on trend these days, people are curious about how much Rouba settled. At that time, Michele had a net worth of $5 million and as of looking at the recent net worth of Rouba Saadeh is $2 million. It is not as massive as Jeff Bezos, bill gates, or Elon musk, but it is getting viral over the internet.
Rouba Sadeh was born to Lebanese parents in 1987. She is a Lebanese fashion designer, founder, senior coordinator, freelance graphic designer, and former celebrity partner in Beirut.
But the thing which makes her most famous is the title of Michele Morrone’s ex-wife, who became famous after playing the protagonist of Don Massimo Torricelli in the 2020 Polish film “365 Dni” (English: 365 Days).
Le Paradis Des Fous
Aside from her work as a designer, she owns a store where she sells clothes and accessories like smartphone covers and many more. Her store works quite well due to the limelight she got from her ex-husband’s career.
Besides this, she served as CEO until December 2014. But after her marriage, she quit her job and became busy with her married life and the birth of her sons.
Now after separating from her former spouse, she pulled herself again toward her career. According to sources, Saadeh is currently serving as a senior garment coordinator and will start working again at ELIE SAAB in Beirut in June 2019. As of 2020, Rouba Saadeh’s cumulative net worth is US$2M.
Education And Career
- Rouba participated in the high school diploma course of the French/Lebanese high school diploma of Notre Dame de Paris from 1994 to 2004.
- Later, she graduated from the Lebanese American University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree in graphic design and digital media.
- In the same year, Sadeh had an internship at “Publicist Graphics Lebanon” for two months.
- This celebrity partner also has an MBA from the same university in 2011.
- She also received a one-year postgraduate diploma in fashion design from Istituto Marangoni in 2012.
- Since 2008, she has even been actively working as a freelance graphic designer.
Her primary source of income is mainly fashion designing. Her estimated net worth is over $2 M.
Some Interesting Facts About Rouba Saadeh Are:
- She is known for speaking four languages such as English, French, Arabic, and Italian.
- Rouba has engraved an infinity tattoo on her wrist and a writing tattoo on her chest.
- She claims that she loves to spend time with her family and sons.
- Rouba is known to be loved on social media and has a huge fan following on Instagram.
- She has 130K followers on Instagram
Rouba Saadeh Instagram
Rouba Saadeh has an Instagram account with the handle @roubasaadeh where she mostly posts pictures of her sons and her social life which people love.