Norstrat Consulting Incorporated was established to support clients with a profitable objective to accomplish the Canadian Northern Strategy aspects. They provide on-site consulting facilities in Canada and United States to government and military locations.
Norstrat is a pioneer in telecom consultancy, established in 1988. Lee Carson was co-founder of the company and was named an honorary Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II. The company has an experienced team that works together to design answers for customers. It has gained fame all over the North American telecom industry.
Bell Canada hired Norstrat as a telecom consultant due to its expertise in communications and technological challenges. Mr. Carson connected with Pacific Research Institute, Inc. in Berkeley, California. They help them in the design and development of front-line communications technology. As a result, they believed that their effort would help customers in higher earnings.
Norstrat founded its research to overcome the complications that huge companies experienced to complete their projects. They made a new underwater search method based on satellite pictures to reveal what regions were under the surface. Satellite pictures revealed which sites have the largest capacity for oil and gas resources. But they faced many difficulties because of the less visibility offshore; however, many oil corporations gave them contracts to test their technology in the sea. The tests went well.
It regularly consults the Canadian Armed Forces on complex national security policy issues. Along with the Canadian Northen Strategy, Norstrat also provides training to civilian authorities such as law administration, immigration officers, and the public health division. Canadian Armed Forces officers founded it in 2010 to collaborate with the private sector and government to execute components of the Northern Strategy.
The new Northern Strategy will represent the peak of Canadian intelligence and work. The Norstrat Group of Companies was established to help with two big projects. The first project, Citadel Norstrat, would provide combined military and industrial foundation to defend North America against dangers and those who would do them any harm.
The second project, Norstrat Consulting Incorporated, will connect knowledge of law enforcement and the military with private businesses to get better security.
Norstrat offers the following services:
- Commercial Image
- P.R. backup
- Access to the security teams.
- Providing our tactical partners with Public Relations Exposure
- Student Interns from Canada’s best military institutions
- Making of all Norstrat marketing products, such as business cards, flyers, and letterhead, among other things.
- Employees have been given official Norstrat shirts and polos.
- A different identity in the Northern Strategy Community that you may use to promote your company.
Norstrat provides various services for small to medium-size enterprises:
- It is the only firm in Canada that offers microloans.
- Their services are affordable and help people to avoid bankruptcy.
- It provides technical support as well as full-service certifications.
- They have a thorough knowledge of the various aspects of running a business.
- Their team has vast experience in the development of new technologies and services.
- Their work with infrastructure development in Canada is one of their most important contributions.
Special Training For Partners:
Norstrat has established the following programs:
- Annual security Meetings: It allows members to cooperate, discuss best practices, and network with security experts from various disciplines.
- Customized training: Members get special training from Edmonton Police Services, RCMP National Security Programs, and Canadian Special Forces Units.
- Security issues: A dedicated relationship with a Norstrat security specialist who will work with partners to solve security issues.
- Exclusive savings: Norstrat Consulting Inc. provides savings for business, financial, and physical security solutions.
Norstrat provides advisory services to the government who is accountable for Northern Strategy. It is a leader in the field of information technology. The company collaborates with many private-sector military industries to build weapons, equipment, and logistics support for clients. Canadian Armed Forces developed Norstrat Consulting Inc. to collaborate with the private sector and government entities responsible for putting Northern Strategy into action.