Admit it, Michael B. Jordan’s acting skills have the ability to put life into lifeless characters. Recently crowned as the sexiest man alive, he always maintains his body’s shape according to the movie’s demand. Whether it is the role of Adonis in “Creed” or the character of the mighty villain in the “Black Panther” movie, you will always find his body and height a perfect match with the character.
So, if want to know Michael B. Jordan’s secret of maintaining his shape keep reading as we tell you about the height of Michael B. Jordan or his daily workout routine. But before jumping to his workout, let’s take a look at his life and career.
Early Life And Family
On February 9, 1987, Michael Bakari Jordan was born in Santa Ana, California. His father’s name is Michael A. Jordan, and he worked as a caterer to raise his family. His mother, Donna Davis Jordan, was an artist and career counselor at a local high school.
He has one elder sister Jamila and has a younger brother, Khalid. His younger brother was signed to be a football player at Howard University in 2010.
Michael B Jordan’s family spent two years in California, and then they shifted to Newark, New Jersey. In an interview, Jordan talked about his childhood in Newark and said it was challenging for him to keep his path right as most of his friends were into drugs and carjacking. He also said that it was the effort of his parents that kept him from falling into criminality.
Jordan went to Newark Arts High School, where his mother worked, and he was a basketball player in high school.
|Nаmе||Місhаеl В. Јоrdаn|
|Birth Nаmе||Місhаеl Ваkаrі Јоrdаn|
|Аgе||35 уеаrѕ оld|
|Віrth Dаtе||9 Fеbruаrу 1987|
|Віrth Рlасе||Ѕаntа Аnа, Саlіfоrnіа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|Неіght||1.83 m/6 feet|
|Nеt Worth іn 2022||$25 mіllіоn|
|Father||Michael A. Jordan|
|School||Newark Arts High School|
Michael B Jordan always wanted to pursue his career in the basketball profession, and he never thought of becoming an actor.
At the age of 10, during a hospital visit, the receptionist suggested that he should work as a model, but Creed’s hero ignored her suggestion.
However, Jordan’s mother liked the idea and thought it would help him with his college fees. His mother’s decision turned out correct, and he landed a few modeling jobs for renowned companies like Toys “R” Us and Modell’s Sporting Goods. One thing led to another, and soon he was offered some roles on television in 1999.
Jordan’s first role on television was in a crime drama movie, ‘Black and White,’ released in 1999. In this drama, he performed the role of a teenager for a very brief moment. In the same year, he also appeared in one episode each of ‘Sopranos’ and ‘Cosby.’
Michael’s career took a shot when he was selected to perform the role of ‘Jamal’ in the 2001 comedy-drama sports film, ‘Hardball.’ In this, he shared the screen with Keanu Reeves and Diane Lane.
Projects As Television And Film Actor
Starting at the young age of 10, Michael B Jordan was fortunate enough that he got the chance to work and learn from the best Hollywood stars of his time. His notable projects from TV and films are.
- In 2002 he stunned the audience with his brilliant performance in the HBO series ‘The Wire’ where he performed as Wallace. Sadly, he appeared in only 13 episodes of this season.
- After that successful series, he appeared in 59 episodes of NBC’s ‘All My Children’ as Reggie Porter Montgomery from 2003-2006.
- From the year 2006 to 2009, Michael acted in the famous TV series CSI’ Crime Scene Investigation’, ‘Without a Trace,’ ‘Cold Case,’ ‘Burn Notice’ and ‘Bones.’
- From 2009-10 and 2010-11, Jordan was successfully auditioned for the role of gridiron player Vince Howard in the Emmy Award-winning series “Friday Lights.” This show was aired on NBC.
- In 2010, Jordan was selected to perform the role of Alex in ‘Parenthood.’ He appeared in 16 episodes, and this show was aired on the NBC channel.
- In 2012, Jordan was selected for the movie ‘Red Tails’ due to his realistic acting skills and perfect body physique. Aside from that, he was also part of the main cast of the sci-fi movie “Chronicle,” in which he was one of three teenagers (Steve Montgomery) who gained superhuman abilities.
- In the 2012 biopic Fruitvale Station, Jordan showed that he was an actor par excellence by playing the lead role of Oscar Grant immaculately. His acting in this movie was praised by world-renowned magazines and earned him 11 nominations and five awards.
- In 2015, he performed in the superhero movie named ‘Fantastic Four.’ This movie plot was inspired by Marvel Comics book. Unfortunately, the movie could not perform well on the big screen and flunked at the box office.
- After facing failure, he did not lose hope and tried his luck by appearing in the lead role of Adonis in the movie ‘Creed’. This movie was a massive hit and solidified Michael B Jordan’s name as one of the most talented actors in the industry.
- In 2018 Jordan again appeared in the Marvel superhero movie “Black Panther.” This time instead of playing a friendly hero, he played the character of arch-villain Erik Killmonger. Within three weeks of the film’s release in February 2018, it surpassed $1 billion in worldwide ticket sales.
- In the same year, he performed the role of Guy Montag in the HBO adaptation of Ray Bradbury’s science fiction classic ‘Fahrenheit 451’. He was also the executive producer for this movie.
- In 2019, Jordan was seen on the big screen in Just Mercy, playing civil rights lawyer Bryan Stevenson.
Аwаrdѕ And Nominations
Michael’s performance in the film “Fruitvale” has proven to be one of his most acclaimed performances. Не wоn fіvе аwаrdѕ fоr hіѕ арреаrаnсе іn thе fіlm. His 2015 super-duper hit movie tіtlеd “Сrееd” also earned him fіvе аwаrdѕ іnсludіng “Веѕt Асtоr” fоr hіѕ spectacular acting in the film.
Throughout Michael’s career, he has been nominated for seventeen awards out of which he received twelve.
Michael B Jordan possesses the body that many of us dreamed of having. His deep eyes, pouting lips, and body with perfect six-packs are like a complete package nature has blessed him with. He also loves to flaunt his six packs in movies and in public.
According to Michael, he loves to eat food, but at the same time, follows a workout routine to maintain the perfect shape. He is approximately 6 feet/ 1.83 m tall, which goes perfectly with his 86 kg weight.
Michael B Jordan follows a strict workout routine where he hits the gym at least 4 days a week to maintain the shape of his body. As I have told you earlier, he likes to change his workout plan according to the character’s demands. So, when he signed for the role of Adonis (a boxer) in his super hit movie Creed, he followed a proper diet plan to trim his body like a boxer.
His diet contained a lot of lean protein (protein-containing less fat), green veggies like broccoli combined with healthy fats, nutritious grains, and protein shakes.
Jordan’s workout for movies always starts with one mile of running, and then he performs his regular cardio with high-quality circuit training to cut the extra fat from the body.
Net Worth And Earnings
Although he is still living with his parents. Fruitvale actor has earned quite a fortune, and his salary and earnings have grown with his career. As of February 2022, his net worth is estimated to be around $25 million.
Social Media Accounts
Michael B Jordan is very active and likes to interacts with his fans on social media. His social media accounts have a massive fan following, and he often posts his hot and raunchy photos and workout routines. His Instagram has more than 18 million fans, whereas his Twitter account gains around 1.3 million subscribers.
- Twitter Account: Michael B. Jordan
- Instagram Account: @michaelbjordan
- Facebook Account: Michael B. Jordan
Personal Life And Relationship
Having been raised by very religious parents, Michael B Jordan has a deep spiritual influence. Creed actor Michael is very attached to his parents. His parents are his role models, and he loves to live with them. Currently, he is residing in a beautiful Sherman Oaks home with his parents, which is in Los Angeles.
Michael B Jordan is very private when it comes to relationships, but in 2020, he told his fans that he is dating Lori Harvey, the daughter of Steve Harvey. During an interview, Jordan openly talked about his relationship with Lori and said he “finally found what love was” with Lori.
The couple loves to spend time with each other and often shows their affection for each other by posting photos on Instagram.
Some Lesser-Known Facts About Michael
- Michael B Jordan’s middle name is Bakari which is a Swahili word meaning ‘noble promise.’
- During his time in high school, he was a basketball player and wanted to pursue his career as a basketball player.
- According to Jordan, his favorite actress is Meryl Streep.
- During his childhood, he took tap-dancing lessons.
- In 2013 his name was in Time Magazine’s list of “30 People Under 30 Changing the World”.
- In 2020, People Magazine selected him as “the Sexiest Man Alive.”
- He likes to donate to different charitable organizations like ‘Lupus LA‘ and ‘Help USA‘.
- Michael is a huge anime fan.
- Jordan launched a production company called Outlier Society.